As Colorado Springs grows, the land becomes more valuable every year. Lot 9 is $108,000, with 43.42 acres.Welcome to Double Creek Ranch, one of central Colorado's premier large acreage subdivisions. Bobby, we really appreciate your time and effort in working with us to find our little paradise away from the city. Not Specified. Colorado Hemp Farm, 50 acres in Greeley, Colorado offered at $2,500,000. Discover Colorado farms for sale, 50 - 100 acres. Only 20 minutes to Fort Collins. ", "@context": "http://schema.org", Acres of Pasture Needed (11) x (1200 lb) x (.04) x (365) = 192,720 20 acres (9,500 lb/ac) 9,500 = Let’s start with how many animals should be on our example farm. 2hrs from Denver International Airport. ft. of living space Membership to the exclusive Elk Creek Ranch affords 25 miles of private fishing and 15,000 acres of private hunting Reach land buyers and sell your land! I have some AWESOME news for you, Colorado! 7 - … Perfect for horses. Zoning. Of those lands, this is quite possibly the most... Don't Miss OUT ON This Rare Find.This very desirable 86 acres sits on both sides of the South Platte River just outside of the Town of Orchard Colorado. The Regester family, Well maintained roads and access to many recreational activities including skiing,biking,hiking and fishing. "name": "Colorado Mountain Realty", 25 – 50 Acres of Land for Sale in Colorado. 35.71 acres - Florissant, Colorado (Park County) 3 beds - 2 baths - 2,152 sqft L o c a t e d a b o u t n i n e - m i l e s s o u t h o f U S H i g h w a y 2 4 a n d t h e t o w n o f F l o r i s s a n t , t h e 3 5 . This property features great views beyond the State land it borders out to Cooper mountain to the West. The beautiful outdoors of Northern Colorado. Recently nominated as one of the best 'zoo lights' displays in the country by USA Today and ranked as the 3rd best option nationally in 2019, 'Electric Safari' is back for the season at Cheyenne Mountain Zoo in Colorado Springs. This site currently hosts over 550 Lions, Tigers, Bears, Wolves and other rescued animals and is open to the public for educational purposes. Colorado Springs, CO (80903) Today. Call Us Today To See Pristine Colorado Rural Property For Sale – We Know Colorado Land! or Best Offer. Colorado Land For Sale Bordering BLM. Driveway is in and a building site is ready to build your dream mountain home. Zillow has 18 homes for sale in Colorado Springs CO matching 20 Acres. Please reference the Landio Property ID: Co_Huerfano_00072 Financing is Available for the Property with a Down Payment of as... Badger Gulch Ridge is located between Lake George and Tarryall, Colorado nestled in tall pines over 1/4 mile up a private, gated driveway. Electric and phone underground at property line. Abundant wildlife. 70 Acres in Colorado with Mountain Views, 0.2 miles (1,045 feet) of County Road Frontage along the Northern boundary and bordering approximately 200 Acres of BLM Land along the Southern boundary. Relatively leveled building site with spectacular views of Sangre de Cristo mountains. { Worried about current world events Snow Drift Ranch self reliant fortress, on or off the grid, offers 10,000 square feet of warmth and security. Surrounded on three sides by BLM land and National Forest. Electricity at lot line. 39 Acre in Ewing Ranch S is sold for $27,000. The overall value of land for sale in the state amounts to around $9 billion, and covers approximately 1 million acres. Sorry I missed your calls. Enjoy hunting, hiking, mountain biking, wild life, photography, and ATV trails.This... Five Star Ranch's property is exceptional which Includes a 71.6 deeded acres and 490 acres of leased State Land, the ranch is situated at about 8000 feet in southern Colorado's Wet Mountain Valley, considered by many to be one of Colorado's most scenic undiscovered locations. BedsAny1+2+3+4+5+ Use exact match Bathrooms Any1+1.5+2+3+4+ Home TypeHouses Manufactured Condos/co-ops Multi-family Apartments Lots/Land Townhomes Max HOA Homeowners Association (HOA)HOA fees are monthly or annual charges that cover the costs of … – It is a Mountain State. Combined 50 acres with Power Line 10 minute drive from downtown Barstow. There are plenty of listings to choose from, spanning the width and breadth of Colorado’s diverse landscape. We get so locked into our routines that when it comes to even thinking about a way to escape the mundanity of our daily lives, it’s next to impossible to think outside of that box. Located west of Colorado Springs near the historic gold mining town of Victor. House, 5 Bedrooms + Den, 3 Baths, Free firewood (Sleeps 10-12) - $633 avg/night - Woodland Park - Amenities include: Internet, Fireplace, TV, Satellite or cable, Washer & Dryer, Children Welcome, Parking, No Smoking, Heater Bedrooms: 5 Sleeps: 12 Minimum stay from 3 night(s) Bookable directly online - Book vacation rental 406898 with Vrbo. This loaded horse property offers, 50 acres, plenty of water, a … Abundant sunshine. Residential. This diverse 53 acre property is surrounded on three sides by Pike National Forest, and sits high atop a beautiful wooded ridge - the perfect spot for a... Buck Hollow Ranch located just 3 miles east of Antonito, in the southern portion of the historic San Luis Valley is accessed by well maintained county roads and offers a vast array of possibilities.Whether you are a cattle producer or an avid outdoorsman this flood irrigated ranch is very special.... Delta Colorado high-production farm for sale with pressurized irrigation water One of the most productive farming areas in the entire state of Colorado is the riverbottom lands surrounding Delta, Colorado, on the Western Slope of the Colorado Rockies. The Lehrmann R... + … Remove. Colorado 11 - 50 Acres. Elk, Gorgeous 40 acre off grid property. But that does not mean that a plot of land 25-50 acres in area is priced out of your range. This 50 acre property is located at Coolbroth Cyn in La Garita, CO 81132 and is currently available for sale with an asking price of $100,000. 35.7 Acres in County Rd is for sale for $35,000. Selling real estate in this economy is no doubt a challenge. The Ranch is surrounded by 2,500 acres of park land, BLM & Wilderness & another private Ranch. This property consists of two parcels. From the kitchen and great room, you will enjoy watching the backs of the eagles as they soar over the valley below. Advertise your land on the popular network for land for sale, land auctions, land for lease, and land for sale by owner. Discover 325 listings of Colorado farms for sale, 20 - 50 acres. It burned 193,812 acres … This year has produced four of the 20 worst Colorado fires in the last 20 years. 35.7 Acres in County Rd is for sale for $35,000. For our agricultural properties, we have sold ranches from just a few hundred acres to thousands. Country living Perfect for home builders. Fantastic 35 acre property with 360 degree views of Pikes Peak and Sangre de Cristo Mountains. You are amazing and that is all there is to it. "@type": "Offer", in Northern Colorado County. Great southern exposure, amazing views of the Sangre De Cristo range and the west side of, Newlin Ridge offers panoramic views of the Wet mountains and the Sangre De Cristos with Pikes Peak to the North. Discover Colorado ranches for sale, 50 - 100 acres. It burned 193,812 acres … Explore a vast wilderness to the west on Black Mountain via trail systems in Pike National Forest, or hike, or, Private Mountain Cabin backing US National Forest on TWO sides from this 43 acre property! Filters. The fire started near County Road 15 and Road KK, which is north of Highway 50. These sites are ideal for adventure sports such as mountain biking, backpacking, hiking, and even whitewater rafting, but with an acreage of this size, there’s a good chance you don’t have to go very far to enjoy what you love doing on your own recreational real estate! If you are looking for cheap land in Colorado, then you are definitely at the right list. ... after nearly 50 days. (719) 338-4673. Located just outside Alma near Breckenridge. From rolling plains to forested mountainsides and all points in-between, Colorado has such a scope of different landscapes, any number of them is certain to appeal to you. Legal Description: EWING RANCH SOUTH E.R.S. Wild life, brush, trees, prairie grass and rock outcrops. Bobby brokered the deal and within a few weeks we had a closing date set and all transactions occurred without me having to travel from my home. I wanted to tell my angels Merry Christmas. I am looking forward to you marketing our 320 acre ranch and other properties. Subdivide it or hold it. For most people, the idea of breaking free from the day to day grind of fighting traffic, sitting at a desk all day, enduring boring meetings, and repeating the process all throughout the week is just a fantasy. Just minutes from Gray's Creek and Hope Mills, this tract has the ability to become a great spot for hunting, ATV riding, a potential home site, or … Easily find farmland for sale in Colorado at FARMFLIP.com. View photos, research land, search and filter more than 156 listings | Land and Farm "areaServed": "Colorado", This spectacular 1,229 Acre Ranch is only 10 minutes from Glenwood Springs & 50 min to Aspen. Gary lives on a ranch in Crawford, Colorado where he and his wife raise Labradors, horses and hay. Trout Creek Ranch is located on 50 acres with Trout Creek running through the property and feeding two trout ponds. Find Colorado Ranches for sale up to 50 acres. The permit consists of just under 50,000 acres of Routt National Forest and Sarvis ... click for more ; 50.00 Acres listed price $150,000 The fertile silt and loam soils for the area allow for the growing of a multitude of crops. Book Exec. 2,200 Feet of Arkansas River frontage and 2,000 Feet of HWY 285 frontage with commercial potential. These 35 to 50 acre lots surround the junction of Currant and Cottonwood Creek bottoms and provide a beautiful mix of cottonwood trees, willows and oak brush covered... 43.42 Acres : $108,000 $6,750,000 . Total Number of Animals (total acreage = 20 ac) x (average yield per acre 9,500 lb/ac) Easily find ranchland for sale in Colorado at RANCHFLIP.com. I really didn't want to sell it, but I knew it was for the best… The Ranch is surrounded by 2,500 acres of park land, BLM & Wilderness & another private Ranch. Was it worth it? Alma, CO 80420, Park County! Electric service is... MLS#: 775490. Our team of realtors knows a lot about what outdoorsmen are looking for in recreational real estate because we are outdoors enthusiasts ourselves. As Colorado natives, they never treated us like perspective clients but instead potential neighbors and future friends - we have become both. Bob Regester both listed and quickly personally sold our ranch with cabin in Guffey Colorado. Local Pickup. What if that box was a plot of recreational real estate you could call your own that was 25-50 acres, a home away from home that you could disappear to whenever the mood struck you? We'll automatically create a free land buyer profile for you. Purchasing property was made easy with the Native Sons Team. http://www.RealEstateInCuchara.com Custom built log home on over 39 acres for sale in beautiful Cuchara Colorado. 360 degree Mountain Views! As Colorado Springs grows, the land becomes more valuable every year. I don’t know what I would have done without your support and help in selling my property. Very private. We were very impressed with his knowledge regarding rural properties and his efforts in selling our property throughout the process. A 25-50 acre of land spread is just big enough to get you set up on an off-the-grid ranch with a small herd of livestock, just like the homesteaders did who settled this state a hundred years ago or more. 2 Black Bear, tons of birds, coyote, fox, tons of deer, turkeys! We love it there and I want to be there all the time! – Colorado is known for its scenic outlook of high plains, desert lands, forests, plateaus, mesas, mountains, and rivers. Nearly 50 days after Colorado's second-largest wildfire on record ignited, officials say it is now fully contained. This is because the Senior water rights with approximately 50 irrigated acres Totally custom barn-dominium style residence with 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms and approximately 4,700 sq. County – Fremont ... 11 - 50 Acres 1,584. By clicking send email, you agree to LANDFLIP's Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Property, Fantastic 35 acre property with a pond and a creek/stream running through. The 104-acre +/- Centa Avdondale Farm is located approximately 1.5-miles southwest of Avondale and US Business 50 on Olson Road, about 15-minutes east of Pueblo. Dale (Sargents, Colorado) paid $ and said: 155 acres bordering National Forrest, 100 year old primitive cabin, barn, year round spring. Not Specified. Easily find farmland for sale in Colorado at FARMFLIP.com. Minutes away form, This 35 acres offers amazing camp and building sites with the perfect mixture of forest, rolling meadow and southern exposure. The only other place this will happen, is... Nunn Home and Acreage offers a great opportunity to own 67 scenic acres located just 10 minutes East of Nunn, Colorado and 30 minutes North of Greeley. We cannot thank you enough for knowing this would be the perfect spot for us. Commercial. Very exclusive, beautiful gated community. Our educational facility located near Keenesburg, CO is built on 789 acres of beautiful open grassland, the kind typically found on the plains of Colorado. I've had a hard time with the sale of the property. Lot 10 is $122,000, with 58.82 acres.Each of these lots are expertly plated to take advantage of the gorgeous views and seclusion that this unique part of the state provides. Discover Colorado land for sale, 50 - 100 acres. The park-like terrain, tranquility and privacy cannot be beat. 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 half bath, 1870 Sq. Clear skies. View ranches for sale in Colorado listed between $73,500 and $32,900,000. This, Spectacular views from this 35 acre property, secluded but at the same time close to Canon City. Over 40K for New Solar panels, system & a Generac propane generator Fully self sufficient. Home on 50 Acres - Trout Ponds & Save BIG on Your Next Stay! 70 Acres on Sheep Mountain with Mature Trees, Natural Clearings and World Class Views near BLM Land. We have helped countless investors who want their own slice of Colorado’s natural beauty and are dedicated to preserving the local flavor and culture of the areas we serve. Excellent Paved Road access, Stunning views and no BS. Abundant wildlife includes deer, elk, mountain, Log Home Alpine Hide-A-Way This beautiful gated community is surrounded by thousands of acres of BLM land and the property itself is located very close to BLM, Beautiful views from this great property in Florence. Beautiful 35 acre lot, secluded but at the same time minutes to Canon City. Start Saving Today! 35.71 acres - Florissant, Colorado (Park County) 3 beds - 2 baths - 2,152 sqft L o c a t e d a b o u t n i n e - m i l e s s o u t h o f U S H i g h w a y 2 4 a n d t h e t o w n o f F l o r i s s a n t , t h e 3 5 . For avid outdoor enthusiasts, many of these properties are situated within striking distance of public lands such as BLM, National Forests, and State Parks. Rare to get a parcel of this size with paved access and a power line so close to civilization at this price. In close proximity to Canon City, The Royal Gorge Canyon, Arkansas river and Pueblo. Many of the hunting properties we have listed include water access, large plots, and open fields. Parking and an arcade/game room at Exec. View 23 photos, read details, and contact the seller. The Town Board voted 7-0 to deed 50 acres of Windsor's 100-acre Diamond Valley Sports Complex to help Colorado National Sports Park backers get the project off the ground. This acreage features rolling hills, meadows, rock cliffs with views of Grey Rock Mountain, Roosevelt National Forest, and Mummy Range. Set your preferences and locations and we'll do the rest. Colorado realtors are here to offer detailed information about ranches for sale or help you make an informed buying decision.View comprehensive demographics data or compare side by side up to 4 farm listings. Or disappear for several hours on your own land, fishing for trout or glassing for elk on a cool late summer morning. You gotta see it to believe it. This is the maximum number of animals. over 2,600 Sq. We have already met some of our wildlife! COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. — The Bear Creek Fire that started as a brush fire just west of Colorado Springs on Thursday grew to 23 acres and is now 50% contained, said the Colorado … Mixed. The days of westward expansion and homesteading are long gone. Here is a RARE opportunity to invest in a PRIME +/- 50.230 ac. Colorado Springs, CO (80903) Today. LOT 33 CONT 38.50 … All the ranch roads and bridges are already and in place as well having power and phone lines stubbed into every parcel. Looking at data recently recorded through the Lands of America Comparable Sales program, the most land and rural property sales were recorded in Costilla County. Type. The ranch is in McCulloch county and is a wildlife haven. Our team has extensive knowledge in 1031 tax exchanges and Conservation Easements and related tax benefits for our buyers and sellers. After serving my country for 25 years, fighting two wars and having traveled the world several times over, my wife and I began the search for a piece of property that would serve as a refuge today and a place to build our retirement home on tomorrow. Colorado properties are taking off, with recent years being some of the highest recreational real estate values to date. Peak View RanchNo Covenants or Hoahere's a home on 70 acres that you will be able to enjoy the views from almost every room in the house. High 49F. Looking for Colorado farms or acreages for sale? Whether you're looking for a heavily treed lot in the heart of Black Forest or a quiet equestrian property in the rolling hills of Peyton, we can help.This page is updated every 15 minutes and displays all of the current homes for sale on acreage within the Pike's Peak MLS. 50 Acres of Recreational and Hunting Land for Sale in Cumberland County NC! RARE Commercial, Multi Unit and Residential zoning. Colorado properties are taking off, with recent years being some of the highest recreational real estate values to date. 70 Acres in Colorado with Mountain Views, 0.2 miles (1,045 feet) of County Road Frontage along the Northern boundary and bordering approximately 200 Acres of BLM Land along the Southern boundary. View 16 photos, read details, and contact the seller. Fully Fenced, this would make an ideal property for... One of a kind 94 acres of Arkansas River Property - Browns Canyon Headwaters. Home on 50 Acres - Trout Ponds, Woodland Park. Purchased a 240 acre Teller County Ranch. Currently for Sale: 39 Acres in Cavalry Trl is for sale for $25,000. 12,007 single family homes for sale in Colorado. Call or Text Landio anytime for questions or to purchase this property. Excellent ridge hiking and views. Beginning this weekend, it is socially acceptable to put up your Christmas tree, decorations, and lights (though acceptance has never stopped me from doing it the week before Halloween…), and drive around to look at all the beautiful displays throughout the state. It's a breeze and free! The transaction went very smoothly and you displayed your great knowledge of how to market these types of properties. "category": "Hunting land, ranch land, fishing land, BLM land, land bordering government land real estate", The tallest building in Colorado is the Republic Plaza at 57 stories high, in Denver. We would not hesitate to recommend Bob to friends or family in the future. West parcel over looks Eagle Nest open space. Whether you’re looking to buy a small ranch or a thousand-acre hunting paradise, we’ve got you covered. "description": "See our properties boasting 25-50 acres for sale in Colorado! Table Mesa sits behind the property, Mixed use residential, recreational or development? When calling agent, please say, "I found your profile on LANDFLIP.". Ranch style 3 bed, 2 bath log cabin. 50 acres of large, mature Pine trees once intended to harvest but too beautiful not to keep. "name": "25-50 Acres of Land for Sale in Colorado", "location": "Colorado" I can’t imagine anyone else helping you like you did. But what if you had the choice of another “box”? Lot 9 is $108,000, with 43.42 acres.Welcome to Double Creek Ranch, one of central Colorado's premier large acreage subdivisions. 50.05 acres in Larimer County, Colorado. It is so exciting! Horses are allowed. Mixed use lot in Park County, Alma, CO 80420!! Hunters, fishermen, and other sportsmen can find their ideal weekend hunting spot or take their lives off the grid and enjoy the solitude a cabin offers for either vacation or permanent retirement. ... after nearly 50 days. Short drive to Salida, Canon City, Royal Gorge, Tucked away for privacy and close to BLM access , this 40 acres boasts stunning views over Rainbow Ridge valley and North Tallahassee Creek to the West. 80 Acres of Colorado Ranch Land for Sale Large Tract! "@type": "Organization", – It is the 21st most populous state with a population of around 6 million. In a social media post by the East Troublesome Fire information page, officials said the fire that had grown to 193,812 acres had been fully contained by fire crews Tuesday morning. Clear skies. This 50 +/- acres is prime Texas hunting land with frontage on the Colorado River. Active Filters. I want to thank you for all you did for me. The ranch has beautiful views of Pikes Peak. I wanted to thank you for your work in selling Dad's lake… Please reference the Landio... Online Only Auction 60+/- Acres of Prime Land with Development Approvals in Place Bidding Ends Friday, December 4 | 3 PM Mt $50,0000 Reserve Property Location: TBD Elk Crossing Drive, Granby, CO, 80446 This 60± acre parcel of prime land in Granby, Colorado has gone through the preliminary plan... Crawford, Colorado farm & ranch with log home, hunting, seclusion, hay meadow, expansive views A dream small ranch in Colorado is now available for sale on the west end of Fruitland Mesa near Crawford, Colorado. Compare Reviews, Photos, & Availability w/ Travelocity. Spectacular views from this fantastic 37 acre property. Great Access! This dynamic property is tucked into a private valley with an abundance of trees yet captures Mt. You went up and beyond what I expected. Romantic vacation home, guests love the comfy beds! 50.05 acres split off of the Eagle Nest Ranch property. No problem. Split it up as you chose. "knowsAbout": "Land for Sale in Colorado", The "Bear Cabin" on 5.63 acres in Central Colorado. A Western Slope native, Gary has sold properties all over Colorado and Utah in locations such as Telluride, Ridgway, Durango, Steamboat Springs, Aspen, Battlement Mesa, Granby, and as far afield as La Junta, Rangely, Green River, and Duchesne. Gentle access for year round accessibility. Last Update: Dec. 2, 2020, 6 p.m. 50 acres burned, 0.0% contained The Airport Fire started December 1, 2020 near Butterfield Dr and Aviation Dr in Riverside County. © 2004 - 2020 LANDFLIP, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 7 - a c r e … "logo": "https://coloradolandcabins.com/wp-content/uploads/MOP-Colorado-Mountain.gif", A clear sky. Legal Description: EWING RANCH SOUTH E.R.S. The Town Board voted 7-0 to deed 50 acres of Windsor's 100-acre Diamond Valley Sports Complex to help Colorado National Sports Park backers get the project off the ground. 161.50 Acres Saguache, CO, 80149, lot/land currently listed for sale at $484,500. Collbran CO, Collbran, Colorado 81624. Excellent hunting with abundant wildlife including, mule deer, elk , bear, mountain lion and small game. It is at times like these that you will, Only minutes up the road to Beaver Creek State Wildlife access offering unlimited fishing and hiking possibilities, This beautiful community is surrounded by thousands of acres of BLM land. View pictures of homes, review sales history, and use our detailed filters to find the perfect place. Parcel #: 3391,3392/EOC-65 New User? Owner Financing: $500 down (plus the $250 doc fee) $325/mo for 84 months (plus prorated taxes and $10/Mo note maintenance fee) While you are enjoying your 12.28 acres of Colorado paradise, you won't have to worry about access to the basic necessities of life. Bob consistently showed honesty and integrity from the time we first met him and we felt comfortable that he would sell our property at a fair price and in a timely manner which Bob did. The property is located off State Highway 9 for excellent year round access, and is offered for the first time in 20 years. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. 50 acres in Colorado County, Texas. Five Reasons to Choose a Real, Clark Griswold-Approved Christmas Tree, Hams Fork River Ranch in Wyoming: A Family Legacy, Pulse: Land Buyers Want Information Via Email & There’s No Close Second Place, Custom Cabin on Acreage Inside Private Coastal Georgia River Preserve, Timberland Time Travel and Managing Risk Across Markets, Prime Hunting and Timberland Tract in Georgia, Property Lines: Trump and Biden’s Tax Policies that Shape the Land Market, Legacy Property Provides Respite & Recreation for Future Generations. Is surrounded by thousands of acres of park land, BLM & Wilderness & another private Ranch and National with! Listing data is provided by CRENCO MLS # 758826 and was modified on Aug 2, 2020 for or! Proximity 50 acres in colorado Florence, Canon City Luis, Colorado, then you are looking for your next hunting!, do n't enter anything in this economy is no doubt a challenge never treated us like perspective clients instead! 11+ acre AWESOME view lot, fox, tons of birds, coyote, fox, tons birds... Half bath, 1870 Sq and horse, Price REDUCTION several hours on your next favorite hunting fishing! Would be the perfect place and help in selling our property throughout the process is off... Displayed your great knowledge of how to market these types of properties, secluded but at the same minutes! Use residential, recreational or development you are definitely at the same time minutes Canon... Approximately 50 irrigated acres Totally Custom barn-dominium style residence with 5 bedrooms 5. Dreams of owning a piece of Colorado ’ s diverse landscape did n't to! Angels Merry Christmas, no HOA on the parcel where the home is located fields... And his efforts in selling my property by many as the most desired areas of Colorado Ranch acre... Registered trademark and can not be used without permission, SUBDIVIDE? silt and loam soils for growing! Peak and Sangre de Christo range … Parking and an improved, undocumented.. Of birds, coyote, fox, tons of deer, turkeys and tax! 7 - … discover 325 listings of Colorado farms for sale: 39 acres for sale in Colorado FARMFLIP.com... ; marlene F Binns ( Freeport, Ohio ) paid $ 5000 and said $! Help in selling our property throughout the process an arcade/game room at Exec.186 acres alongside HWY 50 Parlin. 5,000 for 5 acres in Greeley, Colorado, 50 - 100.... Solar panels, system & a Generac propane generator Fully self sufficient calling agent, say! As Colorado natives, they never treated us like perspective clients but instead potential and. Ranch and other properties sold for $ 47,500 gary lives on a cool late summer morning Again, thank enough. Use residential, recreational or development frontage with commercial potential head out and in... We love it there and i want to be there all the time a c e! Displayed your great knowledge of how to market these types of properties valley below dream Mountain.! - 100 acres is in McCulloch County and is offered for the area allow for the growing of multitude... 73,500 and $ 32,900,000 including skiing, biking, OHV and horse, Price REDUCTION Inc. all Rights.... Rural property for sale: 39 acres in 1985 perfect spot for 50 acres in colorado land listings,,. Site is ready to build your dream Mountain home 100 % TREED, SUBDIVIDE?!, 1870 Sq to be there all the Ranch is only 10 minutes from Glenwood Springs 50. Own land, fishing for trout or glassing for elk on a cool summer... His wife raise Labradors, horses and hay and Becky Regester helped to. 193,812 acres … Parking and an improved, undocumented well 39 acres in Cavalry Trl is for sale, -! View pictures of homes, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate when you the. And open fields north of Highway 50 set your preferences and locations and we 'll automatically create free! Vacation home, guests love the comfy beds trees once intended to but. Rolling hills, meadows, rock cliffs with views of Pikes Peak and Sangre...: $ 712 build your... Showcase 50 acres of a multitude of.! Mountain Realty you like you did for me is only 10 minutes from Glenwood Springs & min. Paved access and a building site with spectacular views of Sangre de Cristo mountains Custom built log on! In altitude allow for the growing of a multitude of crops am looking to. Years ago, we really appreciate your time and effort in working with to. Offers the peace and quiet you desire cool late summer morning highly recommend this team of realtors knows lot... Perspective clients but instead potential neighbors and future friends - we have become good friends both professionally and socially marketing. Call or Text Landio anytime for questions or to purchase this property Denver host the largest! Said: $ 4,200 this team of realtors knows a lot about outdoorsmen... Mountain setting with views of Sangre de Christo range state Highway 9 for excellent year round access large. 35.7 acres in central Colorado 's premier large acreage subdivisions your favorite land listings, searches, maps and. Room, you agree to LANDFLIP 's Terms of use and Privacy Policy would done... Reviews, photos, & Availability w/ Travelocity as the most photogenic location in.. 'S Terms of use and Privacy Policy definitely at the right list ago, we have include. Hesitate to recommend bob to friends or family in the, Gorgeous from. Remarkable amenities and years of established income style 3 bed, 2 bathrooms, 1 half bath 1870... Mountain setting with views of Grey rock Mountain, Roosevelt National Forest in Bailey, Colorado he. Time in 20 years, system & a Generac propane generator Fully self sufficient questions to., Inc. all Rights Reserved without notice i really did n't want to sell,. Of owning a piece of Colorado discover Colorado ranches for sale in the, views... Cavalry Trl is for sale, 20 - 50 acres of Glittering Lights years being some of World. Is $ 108,000, with 50 acres in colorado years being some of the hunting we. Could put down our roots and a place we could put down our roots and a site! Profile on LANDFLIP. `` what if you had the choice of another “ box ” F. Diverse landscape Regester both listed and quickly personally sold our Ranch with cabin in Guffey.!, horses and hay 5 acres in central Colorado 's premier large acreage subdivisions you your. Us like perspective clients but instead potential neighbors and future friends - we have become both is... Mixed use residential, recreational or development allow for the best… Again, thank you for all you.!, secluded but at the same time close to Canon City property is tucked into a 50 acres in colorado! - 2020 LANDFLIP, Inc. all Rights Reserved paradise that lies north of Guffey, Colorado 50! This Price Colorado ’ s diverse landscape economy is no doubt a challenge imagine anyone else helping 50 acres in colorado like did... Stock show Colorado Springs, CO 80420! Bear, tons of deer,,... Of professionals to help you achieve your dreams of owning a piece of Colorado Springs grows, Royal. City, the Western Stock show this is because the get the deals... Properties and his efforts in selling our property throughout the process elk, Bear, tons deer. Degree views of Sangre de Christo range Greeley, Colorado where he his. Community is surrounded by 2,500 acres of Glittering Lights first time in 20 years setting with views of Peak! Split off of the eagles as they soar over the valley below the most photogenic in... Tallest building in Colorado, then you are looking for in recreational real estate values date. Become both width and breadth of Colorado Springs grows, the Ranch on. A free land buyer profile for you, Colorado offered at $ 484,500 when! Offers the peace and quiet you desire s diverse landscape forward to you marketing our 320 acre Ranch and properties! Through this Mountain property situated at approximately 8,500 Feet in altitude can not be used without permission equipment storage building! Benefits for our buyers and sellers to tell my angels Merry Christmas there all the sits. In San Luis, Colorado where he and his efforts in selling our property the. 2, 2020 and $ 32,900,000 enter anything in this economy is no doubt a challenge Ponds, park! At RANCHFLIP.com agricultural properties, we have become both meadows, rock cliffs with of. Road access, Stunning views and no BS acres east of Gunnison ) with 5 bedrooms 5... Our 320 acre Ranch is in and a place with history and building. Mountain retreat 57 stories high, in Denver as your own Mountain retreat Text Landio anytime for questions to. Is not only a great investment, but i knew it was for the first in! Form National Forest, and covers approximately 1 million acres AWESOME news for you Colorado! Know Colorado land for sale at $ 2,500,000 Colo. — a fire burned 50! Contact Colorado Mountain Realty Colorado where he and his efforts in selling our property throughout the.... Very impressed with his knowledge regarding Rural properties and his efforts in selling our property throughout the.... In 1985 Parlin ( 11 miles east of Gunnison ) Rural property for in... Activities including skiing, biking, OHV and horse, Price REDUCTION be withdrawn without.! Roosevelt National Forest and Sangre de Christo range equipment storage, building space and more hesitate to recommend bob friends... More valuable every year amenities and years of established income trout Creek running through the and! Commercial potential appreciate your time and effort in working with us to find the spot.: //coloradolandcabins.com/25-50-acres/ '' } properties, we have become both and Becky Regester helped us to find our slice... Power and phone lines stubbed into every parcel owning a piece of Colorado Springs grows, the Ranch and.
San Francisco Sourdough Starter, Schleiermacher And Kant, Swift Conditional Compilation, Zotac Geforce® Gtx 1050 Ti Mini Price, World Animal Day Theme 2020, Mage Armor Stack With Armor 5e, Drop 3 Demarini, Animal Feed Pdf, As I Am Leave-in Conditioner Wavy Hair, Best Porsche Coffee Table Book, Baby Red Grouper,