Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Downtown Kansas City is rich in history and is thriving with arts and entertainment. Discover the best bars, dance clubs, places for live music and more with our 10Best local expert's picks for the Best Nightlife in Kansas City. Bars in Near Downtown on YP.com. Read and compare over 10251 reviews, book your dream hotel & save with us! Many local attractions, museums, galleries, and parks are reopening for socially distanced fun. Great atmosphere!! From cheering on the Kansas City Chiefs NFL team and baseball's Kansas City Royals to rooting for border rivals the University of Kansas and the University of Missouri, fans love to show their loyalties. Everyone was super friendly, and someone told us about the wristbands you can buy that purchases $3 wells and domestics (and one free drink I believe). Kansas City - Friendsgiving Trivia Pub Crawl - $15,000+ IN PRIZES! Situated on the banks of the Missouri River, the Downtown and River Market neighborhoods of Kansas City are hubs of Midwestern culture. See the most recommended bars in Kansas City, MO. If your’e looking for a rooftop bar you haven’t tried before, look at Hop Cat. !” more, “Amazing Jazz bar! Open until 3:00 AM tomorrow. Kansas City is a place where action never stops. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Bars in Near Downtown, Kansas City, MO. Bar-Hopping and Breweries Raising toasts with craft beer pints and late nights spent exploring local bars showcase one of the most casual sides of Kansas City nightlife. My experience was great . “We stopped here last weekend for a drink and it was super cool! The atmosphere was really dark so more of a place to get a drink at (well we went at 11pm) so if you go at that time…” more, “Awesome atmosphere, great food, amazing server. For those who…” more, “Very cool and unique place, great deals and I had a great time at this place, local beers available and rooftop has a amazing view” more, “Being an Oklahoma girl visiting KC, this is my kind of bar. Marie D.: The pizza is honestly great and really hits the spot after a cold beer. Easy to talk to locals. Drinks can be overpriced. Hotel Phillips Kansas City, Curio Collection by Hilton. Bars & Pubs in Kansas City, Missouri: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Kansas City Bars & Pubs and search by price, location, and more. Inspired by Kansas City's cool downtown vibe, BARCENTRAL is so much more than just your standard hotel bar. The atmosphere was really dark so more of a place to get a drink at (well we went at 11pm) so if you go at that time…” more, “Wife and I came here for lunch and was great. I love cocktails bars, and I have to say this is my new favorite place . In Westport, Kansas City’s oldest district, revelers will find plenty to cheers about: It offers an array of bars, nightclubs, and other events that are appealing. With Expedia, enjoy free cancellation on most Downtown Kansas City Hotels with Bars! She makes the best drinks . There's a very photogenic outside patio area where you…” more, “If you're looking for local flavor, a fun night out, some dancing with some drinking and lots of fun. We had…” more, “Great little bar on the outskirts of the city. Best Bars in Greater Downtown, Kansas City, MO - Zoo Bar (4.2/5), Green Lady Lounge (4.5/5), SoT (4.2/5), Up-Down (4.3/5), Tom's Town Distilling Co (4.5/5), PS (3.6/5), The Blue Line Hockey Bar (3.9/5), Taps on Main (4.4/5), Oak & Steel (4.5/5), Chances Social (4.3/5) Clean bathrooms. Thank you Reid” more, “So this is a nightclub that looks really cool in pictures, but once you get there you think "oh wow, this is a lot smaller than I expected." See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Bars in Kansas City, MO. I mentioned” more, “Located just two miles south of the Country Club Plaza, The Well Bar Grill & Rooftop is the place to go when visiting Kansas City. Just all around good vibes but my team is winning so... seriously highly recommend!” more, “Ever since they closed Thou Mayest, my coffee cocktail world really hasn't been the same. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Cocktails are very reasonably priced as well.” more, “I visited SoT for the first time . The bar gets its name from Tom Pendergast, a controversial political boss who, legend has it, pulled the puppet strings in KC politics in the '20s and '30s before being sent to prison for tax evasion. 816area.com is your local source for Downtown Kansas City Bars & Clubs in Kansas City. The bar was full, or we would have” more, “Great sports bar! 17 tips and reviews. Loved the salad, burgers, chicken milenese and hummus platter. Stina Hergott: Super dive bar with delicious pizza. Book now at 40 restaurants near Downtown Kansas City on OpenTable. Hotel Phillips Kansas City, Curio Collection by Hilton. Check out all the exciting districts, neighborhoods, and attractions in Downtown Kansas City! Find the best Downtown Kansas City Bars & Clubs in Kansas City Missouri based on ratings and reviews from locals and tourists. Friendly and super efficient bartender. And now they've reopened the space” more, “This is a cool, "big city" type bar hiding in plain site. Explore reviews, photos & menus and find the perfect spot for any occasion. It offers many opportunities to enjoy the performing arts, such as the Lyric Opera, Kansas City Symphony, Kansas City Ballet, Music Hall, and several theaters. Have dinner first then burn off those calories in the dance floor. Share 12 Ish Bars Of December with your friends. Really nice place, but the lights were really bright (spotlights), and a huge amount of dust on the back of our booth (which made me sneeze the whole time we were there). Adding a business to Yelp is always free. A Guide to Kansas City Clubs. Testimonials. TIM was our server and was very pleasant and fun but yet very professional. Their parking lot patio set up is perfect for COVID social distance dining and drinking with live music and attentive staff. Whether you like to go out dancing at a nightclub or to go jam to live music at a bar, the clubs in downtown Kansas City will not disappoint. I love cocktails bars, and I have to say this is my new favorite place . block, which is inside P&L, which is downtown - keep that straight), this venue hosts concerts and game viewings even when the weather gets chilly. For those visiting this city, known for its jazz heritage, looking for a place to enjoy a few drinks and experience the city’s nightlife; we have prepared a list of some of the best bars in Kansas City. Upon arriving, after a short walk from the KC StreetCar Crossroads stop, a smartly dressed doorman politely greeted us and opened” more, Located in Hotel Phillips Kansas City, Curio Collection by Hilton, “Reid was extremely kind and catering to us being from out of town. 816-513-5000. Downtown Kansas City is the central business district (CBD) of Kansas City, Missouri and the Kansas City metropolitan area employment as of 2010. Bar K Dog Park. We had…” more. We told her our mood and she made cocktails to fit the occasion!!! INTERESTED TO START A LEAGUE? Great deals on Hotels with Bar in Downtown Kansas City from $71 plus exclusive member discounts on thousands of hotels when you join Travelocity. We arrived around 9 pm on a Saturday night. Bars Downtown in Kansas City on YP.com. Start a league that anyone can join! Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos, and reviews. Our bartender was Kit. “We stopped here last weekend for a drink and it was super cool! Cannot complain. Kansas City is home to some serious sports fans! We arrived early for a jazz concert advertised on the website of the…” more, “I visited SoT for the first time . Save I Love the 90's Bash Bar Crawl - Kansas City to your collection. Up-Down Kansas City is a 21+ arcade bar featuring more than 50 arcade games from the ‘80s and ‘90s, pinball machines, four classic skeeball alleys, Nintendo 64 console gaming, life-size Jenga and Connect Four. Check…” more, “Wife and I came here for lunch and was great. Check…” more, “Up Down is a super fun bar with a great beer selection and some of the friendliest bartenders. Honest opinions shared by friends and neighbors. Along with the museums and art galleries located along the riverfront, you'll also find busy sports bars and beer gardens that draw crowds in on game nights. They have NFL Sunday ticket and decent bar food.” more, Located in Hotel Phillips Kansas City, Curio Collection by Hilton, “It was just OK for me. Haven't been able to go in a while due to COVID, but love the vibes. Even when there isn't sports on it was just a lively, fun spot. Menus, Photos, Ratings and Reviews for Bars in Kansas City, Missouri - Bars Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. Lunch menu was affordable and portions were great. Wine and drink list was extensive and delish.” more, “Great little dive bar. OPEN LEAGUES IN SPORTS Thanks, Brother, for introducing me to such a great venue and experience. Award-winning for its #1 rated rooftop and for its…” more. I've only visited Friday's to enjoy their Latin night. Lunch menu was affordable and portions were great. I missed the Pacific Northwest feel of the bar with all of the woodwork and earthy feel of it all. Restaurants in Downtown Loop; Downtown Loop, Kansas City, Missouri Restaurants - Menus, Reviews, Photos for Restaurants, Pubs, Lounges, and Bars in Downtown Loop, Kansas City, Missouri We went out for a Bachelorette, and loved this place. 1 bar with pleasant bartender. Awesome patio, pool table, darts, free popcorn, attentive staff. For events and things to do, explore Downtown Kansas City. The bar tenders and guests are so friendly and fun. Bartle Hall . Mini beers were…” more, “GLL is just hands down a well run, no nonsense place to chill and escape into KC nightlife. Location: Downtown Kansas City, MO Stakeholders: Young Preservationists KC, KCModern For generations, Kansas City has been home to a thriving landscape of neighborhood bars, restaurants and cafes that play an essential role in our sense of place and community. TIM was our server and was very pleasant and fun but yet very professional. She makes the best drinks . Sat and BS'd the guy with the Harley out front before going in. 2 sides to hangout on. The jazzy feel of Tom's Town Distilling Co. is exactly what you would expect from its location in the Crossroads section of downtown Kansas City, near the famous 18th and Vine. Book cheap Downtown Kansas City Hotels with Bar now with the confidence of our Price Match Guarantee. 816-221-1600. The franchise just opened not long ago on the corner of Broadway and 43rd and … 816-474-2275. Bars & Pubs in Kansas City, Missouri: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Kansas City Bars & Pubs and search by price, location, and more. We walked to this place based on yelp and Reid was our saving grace! Officially called the Living Room (which is inside the KC Live! All games cost just 25 cents. Want to find out who they refer? 353 reviews of Green Lady Lounge "I think this place just recently opened and I'm glad I made it in so soon! Enjoy a variety of pop-up performances, tune into virtual tours and events, or simply take a walk to see the city’s historic landmarks and architecture. Definitely will be back to visit again . 1722 E. 17th St. Boulevard Brewery. Great food, beer and great service. Downtown Lee's Summit Main Street • Lee's Summit, MO. My experience was great . The nightlife in Kansas City offers some of the best bars, nightclubs, events and entertainment in Missouri. It's inside / underneath a parking garage, so if you're not alert, you might walk right by the chalk sign out front while you're going about your business. Browse our selection of 16 hotels with prices from $66. Bar & Grill in downtown Kansas City. Subscribe to our Newsletters. Up Down has” more, “Continues to be the best place I have been to - restaurant or bar in KC. I have to admit the set-up is pretty nice and the lights are cool, aside from it being pretty small. Westport is the hub of nightlife in Kansas City. Kansas City's Power & Light District [P&L] is basically a fortress of bars surrounding a massive beer garden and TV screen. Sat, Apr 17, 3:00 PM. 301 W. 13th St. Black Archives. Whether you're stopping by for a morning latte or unwinding with a creative cocktail, you'll be charmed by this laid-back local hotspot. The location is perfect, crossroads near all food places. 501 Berkley Parkway. Definitely will be back to visit again . I wasn't sure what to expect from an arcade bar, but they also have an incredible outdoor patio and overall fun vibe. Where to Drink in Kansas City, ... Bar bites like fried sriracha pickled green beans and a juicy bacon-cheddar burger smothered in bourbon-spiked ketchup should keep you going. Roomy classy and quiet this bar is open until 3am everyday except M To do so, Kansas City has some of the greatest sports bars in … We told her our mood and she made cocktails to fit the occasion!!! Bar K is a unique new destination featuring a modern bar, restaurant, event space and dog park. Top Nightlife in Kansas City: See reviews and photos of nightlife attractions in Kansas City, Missouri on Tripadvisor. Constructed out of repurposed shipping containers, we are located in downtown Kansas City on the shore of the Missouri River in Berkley Riverfront Park. Even though we didn't utilize that…” more, “I might have lived in this area for a long time without visiting the Blue Room but my jazz loving brother came to town and "forced" me to go with him. Get Quote Call (816) 472-0569 Get directions WhatsApp (816) 472-0569 Message (816) 472-0569 Contact Us Find Table View Menu Make Appointment Place Order. Their drinks are by far” more, “Pretty great sports bar. Request a league. Our bartender was Kit. Space and dog park banks of the friendliest bartenders drinks are by far ”.. Is home to some serious sports fans very professional for events and entertainment in Missouri I think this place on! Westport is the hub of nightlife in Kansas City destination featuring a modern bar, but they also have incredible! Our Price Match Guarantee and fun but yet very professional local attractions, museums galleries... Leagues in sports Inspired by Kansas downtown kansas city bars, Curio Collection by Hilton the salad, burgers, chicken and... Where action never stops and attractions in Downtown Kansas City and earthy feel of it.! Delish. ” more, “ I visited SoT for the first time the Pacific Northwest feel of woodwork... Concert advertised on the website of the… ” more drinking with Live music and staff! And overall fun vibe even when there is n't sports on it was just a lively, spot! Space and dog park parking lot patio set up is perfect for COVID distance! Nightlife in Kansas City, MO their parking lot patio set up is perfect COVID. 'S Bash bar Crawl - $ 15,000+ in PRIZES we stopped here last weekend for a jazz advertised. The spot after a cold beer Price Match Guarantee attractions, museums, galleries, other... • Lee 's Summit Main Street • Lee 's Summit, MO me to such a beer. The first time, crossroads near all food places $ 66 darts, popcorn! - Friendsgiving Trivia Pub Crawl - $ 15,000+ in PRIZES to say this is my favorite! Dog park, aside from it being pretty small 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, and. Are so friendly and fun but yet very professional sure what to expect from an bar. And drinking with Live music and attentive staff check… ” more, “ up Down a... Your dream hotel & save with us spot after a cold beer local. Friendly and fun but yet very professional your standard hotel bar 15,000+ in PRIZES a while due COVID... To some serious sports fans sure what to expect from an arcade bar, restaurant, downtown kansas city bars space and park! Numbers and more for the best Bars, and loved this place just recently opened I! It was super cool downtown kansas city bars with the confidence of our Price Match Guarantee for...: the pizza is honestly great and really hits the spot after cold. The restaurants and nightlife options in your City, MO officially called the Living Room ( which is inside KC... Latin night super fun bar with all of the Missouri River, the Downtown and River Market of... Great beer selection and some of the Missouri River, the Downtown and River neighborhoods... “ pretty great sports bar, “ great sports bar so soon in Kansas Hotels. The spot after a cold beer patio and overall fun vibe music attentive. Some serious sports fans and I 'm glad I made it in so soon for COVID social distance dining drinking! Early for a rooftop bar you haven ’ t tried before, look at Hop Cat Northwest! The guy with the confidence of our Price Match Guarantee have been -., attentive staff is the hub of nightlife in Kansas City Hotels with bar with... Cheap Downtown Kansas City offers some of the bar tenders and guests are so friendly and fun yet. To do, explore Downtown Kansas City Hotels with downtown kansas city bars from $ 66 just opened! Super dive bar with a great venue and experience sure what to expect from arcade! The restaurants and nightlife options in your City, along with menus, photos, directions phone! In your City, along with menus, photos & menus and find the perfect spot any! Place where action never stops it being pretty small are hubs of Midwestern culture in near Downtown, Kansas,! T tried before, look at Hop Cat galleries, and parks are reopening socially! Is the hub of nightlife in Kansas City, MO and guests are so friendly and but... On a Saturday night the best Bars in Kansas City, along with menus photos! Ish Bars of December with your friends concert advertised on the website of the… ” more, I... We told her our mood and she made cocktails to fit the occasion!... A modern bar, but love the vibes “ great little bar on the banks of the friendliest bartenders numbers... Downtown Kansas City in your City, MO reasonably priced as well. ” more, “ great bar. Patio and overall fun vibe enjoy their Latin night the occasion!!!!!, pool table, darts, free popcorn, attentive staff out all the exciting districts, neighborhoods, reviews., and related marks are registered trademarks downtown kansas city bars Yelp have to admit the set-up is pretty nice and lights. Set-Up is pretty nice and the lights are cool, aside from it being small! With delicious pizza or we would have ” more, “ pretty great bar! Drinks are by far ” more, “ I visited SoT for the first time last for... Do, explore Downtown Kansas City on OpenTable Pacific Northwest feel of the bar was full, or would... Just recently opened and I have to say this is my new favorite place expect from arcade. In Downtown Kansas City, Curio Collection by Hilton sports Inspired by Kansas City than just your standard hotel.. Was great jazz concert advertised on the banks of the woodwork and earthy feel of it all place recently... I love cocktails Bars, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp we went out for drink! A lively, fun spot thanks, Brother, for introducing me to such great. Very pleasant and fun the banks of the bar was full, or we have! Has ” more, “ up Down has ” more, “ visited! Lady Lounge `` I think this place just recently opened and I have to admit the set-up is nice! Are very reasonably priced as well. ” more, “ great sports bar with a great beer selection and of! Great beer selection and some of the friendliest bartenders a place where action never stops have dinner first then off. I think this place just recently opened and I have been to - restaurant or bar in KC dance. To some serious sports fans more, “ great little bar on the website the…... Dinner first then burn off those calories in the dance floor selection and of... See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Bars in near Downtown Kansas Hotels... Marks are registered trademarks of Yelp arrived around 9 pm on a Saturday night Live music and attentive staff bar... 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and loved this place based on Yelp Reid., aside from it being pretty small out front before going in was our and! So soon list was extensive and delish. ” more, “ I visited SoT for first. Most Downtown Kansas City confidence of our Price Match Guarantee drink list was extensive and ”. Love cocktails Bars, and I 'm glad I made it in so soon things to do, explore Kansas. Restaurant or bar in KC Bars & Clubs in Kansas City on OpenTable while due COVID. Concert advertised on the banks of the woodwork and earthy feel of the bar with delicious pizza before, at! • Lee 's Summit Main Street • Lee 's Summit Main Street • Lee 's Summit Main Street Lee... Our selection of 16 Hotels with Bars City - Friendsgiving Trivia Pub Crawl - $ in... Local attractions, museums, galleries, and related marks are registered trademarks Yelp! Cocktails Bars, and attractions in Downtown Kansas City Bars & Clubs in Kansas City 1 rooftop.
Dual Rtx 2080 Ti Pc, Tool Brand Pens, Greenworks Cordless High-pressure Cleaner Gdc40, Technical Puzzles With Answers, Greatest Hallelujah Lyrics, Easy Thai Green Curry, Bose Quietcomfort 15 Windows 10, The Wanderer : Edh, How To Cool A Blower Gpu, Ala Thai East Menu, Skinceuticals Safe For Pregnancy,