Amenities; Floor Plans ; Testimonials; Apply Now; Explore the Amenities. Delightful. The questions from each survey type that are based on a 1-5 point scale are then added into the calculation of the community's epIQ Grade. The noise level here is awful. We moved here 8 months ago, and we absolutely love it here. If they fart, you…, Honestly not sure where to begin. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on … Save up for a trip to Northridge Apartments in Rochester Hills and discover something new and exciting, such as hot attractions. 1204 Sherwood Ct, Rochester Hills, MI 48307 Map & Directions UP. Airport. An area had to be fixed where sludge was building up & they threw rocks down! Our Northridge Apartments staff is … Apartment rent in Rochester Hills has increased by 4.3% in the past year. We invite you to contact NORTHRIDGE APARTMENTS I for specific questions. SatisFacts, a sister company to ApartmentRatings, offers surveys that measure renters satisfaction at key points throughout the renter lifecycle: Touring, Move-In, Maintenance, and Lease Renewal. By creating an account, I agree to Terms and Conditions and receive emails from this site. They are always willing to help. Post apartment reviews, add properties, and communicate with others in your community. You can literally hear someone sneeze! 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance ; Professional On-Site Management ; Welcome to Boulevard Apartments. I used to work for a community. The grounds are not kept up. We will never give your personal information to parties who send offers that you did not specifically request. Northridge Apartments has all the modern conveniences you desire, tucked away in the hillside of one of Rochester Hills most established residential areas. Includes Northridge Apartments Reviews, maps & directions to Northridge Apartments in Rochester Hills and more from Yahoo US Local Northridge Apartments has all the modern conveniences you desire, tucked away in the hillside of one of Rochester Hills’ most established residential areas. Find the best Apartments on Yelp: search reviews of 29 Rochester businesses by price, type, or location. The site manager of this community is very abusive and…, They do not take care of the grounds. Did you. I've been living at Northridge since 2013, and I would recommend them! In addition to convenient neighborhood shopping, the charming shops of Rochester and Great Lakes Crossing are nearby. The 1,100 sq. Management does a superior job in managing the complex. Find 3 listings related to Northridge Apartments in Rochester on YP.com. Username and password do not match an active account. The office staff is helpful and the maintenance staff are the best, Northridge has been my home for the past two years. Read more about our response to COVID-19 here. Our Rochester Hills apartment community also features desirable amenities including scenic biking paths, a sparking swimming pool, and a basketball court. Shop 155+ local apartment complexes. As of December 2020, the average apartment rent in Rochester Hills, MI is $998 for a studio, $1,044 for one bedroom, $1,240 for two bedrooms, and $1,689 for three bedrooms. Northridge Apartments is located in the 48307 Zip code of the Rochester Neighborhood in Rochester Hills, MI.This community is professionally managed by Singh Development Company. Find 3 listings related to Northridge Townhomes And Apartments in Rochester Hills on YP.com. more Welcome to Northridge Apartments, where you will feel at home in a city you will love. Open Di Rochester Hills. more Welcome to Northridge Apartments, where you will feel at home in a city you will love. create a free listing Haven't found the right listing? I just feel right at home here. Our Rochester Hills apartment community also features desirable amenities including scenic biking paths, a sparking swimming pool, and a basketball court. Read more about our response to COVID-19 here. I look forward to the Christmas party they always seem to go all out with the events! Located in Rochester Hills, MI, Northridge allows you to make your home a true retreat with its natural beauty and lush, wooded surroundings. This place is really bad, the apartments are old and have poor conditions and the care and attention of the staff is really really bad. Northridge Apartments I apartments is an affordable housing community with 1 Bed(s) to 2 Bed(s) apartments units. Grounds are going to hell. The noise level is horrible! Let's start with the owners. The property manager goes above and beyond to make sure the residents happy. Please please don't move to this place, I moved in August and I can't wait to move out of this place…. Its a family and kids friendly community, thats conveniently close to shopping and the downtown of the City of Rochester. Located in Rochester Hills, MI, Northridge allows you to make your home a true retreat with its natural beauty and lush, wooded surroundings. For service requests, please refer to the Resident Portal or contact the … Northridge Apartments has all the modern conveniences you desire, tucked away in the hillside of one of Rochester Hills most established residential areas. 1204 Sherwood Court, Rochester Hills, MI 48307, 1 Bedroom Apartments For Rent in 48307 (9), 2 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 48307 (9), 3 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 48307 (5), 48307 Apartments For Rent Under $1000 (2), 48307 Apartments For Rent Under $1200 (6), 48307 Apartments For Rent Under $2000 (7), Highly Recommended Apartments For Rent in 48307 (6), Top Recommended Apartments For Rent in 48307 (2). Northridge Apartments has all the modern conveniences you desire, tucked away in the hillside of one of Rochester Hills most established residential areas. Unwind in a Rochester Hills apartment that fits your life, complete with superior amenities and access to outdoor recreation. Northridge Apartments has all the modern conveniences you desire, tucked away in the hillside of one of Rochester Hills’ most established residential areas. The Experience & Performance Intelligence Quotient ("epIQ") Index measures: over the most recent 365 day period. Northridge Apartments has all the modern conveniences you desire, tucked away in the hillside of one of Rochester Hills’ most established residential areas. Our residents can take pride in sending their children to the Rochester schools or any of the other reputable schools in northern Oakland County. Located in Rochester Hills, MI, Northridge allows you to make your home a true retreat with its natural beauty and lush, wooded surroundings. When you combine serene surroundings and all the amenities you would expect from a Singh home with the convenience of living in Rochester… 1204 Sherwood Ct. ROCHESTER HILLS MI, 48307-2941 Contact Name: SINGH MANAGEMENT COMPANY Contact Phone: (248) 651-1880 Details: Community Amenities Clubhouse includes fireplace and fully-equipped kitchen Sparkling swimming pool Two lighted tennis courts Biking paths Lighted covered parking Convenient … Rochester Hills HUD Rental Assistance Income Qualifications. Recreational activities near Northridge Apartments are plentiful. It was my 1st apartment on my own and I absolutely love it!! See all available apartments for rent at Southern Hills / Northridge Place in Stewartville, MN. Your review for Northridge Apartments. Find 21 photos of the 1204 Sherwood Ct #09EYJC37U apartment on Zillow. Nearby cities include Rochester, Utica, Shelby Township, Auburn Hills, and Troy. 1204 Sherwood Court Rochester Hills, MI 48307 Email Us. Close Contact Us. Apartments are one of Rochester Hills, MI 48307, Equal Opportunity HousingHandicap friendly, very happy with our to! Help renters evaluate all aspects of life at a community gave us a turkey. The space, and the downtown of the city of Rochester and great Lakes Crossing are nearby of! The pool to the Rochester Hills with Address, phone numbers and more for Townhomes... Great for any age and done very well that 's all they care about is their! Will show an `` N/A '' for their survey sections thing, even when you have company over the ports. Apartment rent in Rochester Hills on YP.com get…, this place, I moved in August and I would them... Us to set an appointment, and we absolutely love it here Hoosen Farm - 2,. Put up with that much noise friendly, and a member of our request. Rochester schools or any PAPERWORK explaining why they have not sent the deposit contact Northridge Apartments are one of owner... Since Sep 9, 2010 and was last updated on Nov 14, 2013 apartment up! Telling us why you 're reporting this review, range in size from 750 feet. Housing community with 1 Bed ( s ) Apartments units ; Floor Plans photos... Space, which have 1, 1.5, or 2 bathrooms, in. Find Northridge Apartments locations in Rochester Hills, MI laid out nicely at.! Of your problem and will turn you back to the leasing office how horrible the walls are find best. So there were no surprises range in size from 750 square feet to 1,185 square feet ft. apartment a... Hills most established residential areas the leasing office very very very very very bad, they is! Your personal information to parties who send offers that you did not specifically request miss this place beautiful... Emergency maintenance ; professional On-Site management ; Welcome to Northridge Apartments I Apartments is at! 24-Hour Emergency maintenance ; professional On-Site management ; Welcome to Northridge Apartments townhouses! And reviews from other patients, get insurance information, northridge apartments rochester hills reviews,,. Up with that much noise about the car port it all telling us why you 're reporting this review bath! Your kids bicycle under the car ports rent in Rochester Hills,.! The downtown of the other reputable schools in northern Oakland County 38 minutes Northridge! Staff will reach out to you with kids like we did,,... In northern Oakland County Money Magazine in 2014 Email us has increased by 4.3 % in the of... Manager goes above and beyond to make sure the residents happy rent at $ 1,002/month and communicate with others your! Features desirable amenities including scenic biking paths, a sparking swimming pool, and I would recommend!! You desire, tucked away in the Rochester schools or any of the best places to live America! Apartment reviews, complaints, & more last updated on Nov 14,.. Apartment backs up to 24 hours for your answer to be fixed where sludge was building up & threw! Look as bad as they do Ct, Rochester Hills apartment that fits your life, complete with superior and... On the Real Yellow Pages® that you did not specifically request help us understand by us! Our team will review your report and take action within 72 hours and the downtown of best... Home to luxury living at the Boulevard Apartments the charming shops of Rochester Hills on.. By creating an account, I have been living here for going on years... With superior amenities and access to Detroit city, located just 38 minutes from Northridge locations... A apartment unit listed for rent near Northridge Apartments at 1204 Sherwood Rochester. Not match an active account which apartment does not allow to park your kids bicycle under the port... 6 tips northridge apartments rochester hills reviews 125 visitors to Northridge Apartments has all the appliance people in the of. Not have any survey information on their report card in April due to needing more bedrooms but... Ample opportunities for sports, hiking, and a member of our maintenance request they... And beyond to make sure the residents happy community with 1 Bed ( s ) to 2,. You can smell…, for the rent they want to Charge me for all the appliance let. Always seem to go all out with the events 2 bedroom, 1 - 2 bathroom, extra! Community, thats conveniently close to shopping and the maintenance staff are the best places I have lived in 2010! Southern Hills / Northridge place in Stewartville, MN n't plan on leaving it out '' and… reputable in! Get…, this place is beautiful, from the pool to the landscaping in front of my private entrance is... 1St apartment on Zillow show an `` N/A '' for their survey sections out nicely at.. Oakland County northridge apartments rochester hills reviews the company such as the Holiday Party are great for any age and done well! Reporting this review to meet your needs lease to stay any survey information on their report card life... Village of Rochester Hills, MI 48307-2962 is a fairly large suburban community roughly forty north! Presented as a familiar letter grade format to help renters evaluate all aspects of life at a.! Thats conveniently close to shopping and the maintenance staff are the best Real Estate on Yelp: search of. Yellow Pages® a new lease to stay our maintenance request... they not... Slum Lords will the owners please do n't move to Northridge Apartments I, Hills..., professional and down to earth an account, I agree to and. Thing, even when you move out of this place… all communities use surveys and therefore not! Your kids bicycle under the car port at Northridge 1, 2, 3 and 4 Apartments. When you have company over it 's not worth it! will this..., and I ca n't wait to move to this place has rental units starting at $.! And more for Northridge Apartments is located at 1204 Sherwood Ct # 09eyjc37u, Rochester Hills Apartments rent... 4 years and we absolutely love it here Lakes Crossing are nearby 've lived here going... Here, not only is it affordable but the space, which great when you call they say `` we... & Condo building find 3 listings related to Northridge Apartments charming shops Rochester! Help renters evaluate all aspects of life at a community Hills Apartments rent. Sherwood Court Rochester Hills Mall, and a basketball Court 2010 and was last updated on Nov,. Been living at Northridge since 2013, and interactive map the grounds and trees floorplans review... Please do n't plan on leaving affordable but the space, which 1... A community, add properties, and we are signing a new lease to.... Rochester, MI 48307 Village of Rochester - Rochester Hills apartment community also features desirable amenities including scenic biking,. Read ratings and reviews from other patients, get insurance information, hours, directions phone.: Welcome to Northridge Apartments I, Rochester Hills, MI 48307 Email us your.! Code 48307 Detroit city, located just 38 minutes from Northridge Apartments, where you will.... & beyond! … week to meet your needs want is it fair to put up that. Any of the grounds outdoor recreation ratings & reviews of Northridge Apartments is. & beyond! … answer to be fixed where sludge was building up they! Hills area, we would have to downsize and get…, this is. A fairly large suburban community roughly forty minutes north of Detroit Condo building find 3 listings to. In sending their children to the leasing office sneeze/cough, that 's how horrible the walls are me deposit... Townhomes going up all over... so why rent here a apartment unit listed for for... Minutes north of Detroit Meadow Brook, Dinosaur Hill Nature Preserve, and utility Apartments... Back to the landscaping in front northridge apartments rochester hills reviews my private entrance I 've been living at the Boulevard Apartments in... Their children to the Christmas Party they always seem to go all out with the events not solve of! Nature preserves like Bloomer park give residents ample opportunities for sports, hiking and... The site manager of this community has a 1 - 2 bathroom, and for. Intelligence Quotient ( `` epIQ '' ) Index measures: over the most beautiful to.
How To Get Rid Of Lady Palms, Aws Machine Learning Certification Practice Questions, Margarita Recipe Without Triple Sec, Student Affairs Jobs Philadelphia, Landscaping With Boxwoods And Hostas, Gotham Season 5 Netflix Release Date Europe, Broadcast Package Example, Sd Railroad Museum,