Vaseline® Cocoa Radiant Lotion … ₹ 160.00 (as of August 18, 2020, 10:18 am) & FREE Shipping. GROOMING ADVICE; 4.4 /5. Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Butter Lotion contains healing micro-droplets of Vaseline Jelly that lock in moisture. It does not accentuate excess oil on the skin or does not feels sticky on the skin. Rs. Add. Cocoa Glow Intense Lightening Cream is a rich and hydrating treatment that lightens the skin while reducing the appearance of dark spots, acne marks, and stretch marks. As I have dry skin, I usually carry my moisturizer along with me to keep my skin hydrated. I have dry skin issues and I get white patches on elbows and arms when there is a change of weather especially in cold conditions. Related products-10%. Biotique Bio Gotu Kola Smooth Skin Lotion (75 ml) ADD TO CART ₹ 82 99 17% off. It has a pleasant cocoa smell. Rich Cocoa Fragrance. Product Image. Vaseline Cocoa Glow Moisturizing Cream is an body lotion plus cream that provides necessary supplements to the skin to make it nourished and hydrated . Just like mineral oil, it is also a by-product of refining crude oil, aka petroleum, and it is also a mixture of hydrocarbons but with bigger (C18-90+) carbon chain length.. … Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Glow Body Lotion is also infused with cocoa butter and has a pleasant, subtle fragrance. Rating(s) 4.4 out of 5 stars. Vaseline Cocoa Moisturizing Cream (150 ml) Share. Sweat proof your makeup with these skin care products, Amazon sale offers up to 30% off on kitchen appliances and cookware, Shea Butter Creams for a nourished, scar-free glowing skin, Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Glow Body Lotion, Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Massage Lotion, Himalaya Herbals Cocoa Butter Intensive Body Lotion, WOW Shea Butter and Cocoa Butter Moisturizing Body Lotion, NIVEA Body Lotion, Oil in Lotion Cocoa Nourish, Terms of Use and Grievance Redressal Policy. Vaseline Cocoa Glow Moisturizing Cream (150ml) quantity. Truly this worked wonders for me. It can be used as a multi-purpose cream. 4. Vaseline®. Description – Contains micro-droplets of Vaseline jelly in our cocoa glow cream which absorbs deeply into your skin and moisturises to restore it from within – With pure cocoa butter to restore dry skin to reveal its natural glow . Vaseline Cocoa Glow Moisturizing Cream + Healthy White Complete 10 Body Lotion Combo Review Online: Find helpful customer reviews & ratings for Vaseline Cocoa Glow Moisturizing Cream + Healthy White Complete 10 Body Lotion Combo at Nykaa. Products from Vaseline have always given good results on skin care products. We have sent you a verification email. Share. The result is a body cream that moisturises to restore dry skin, leaving it looking and feeling rejuvenated. £6.59 £3.47 per 100ml. VASELINE BODY LOTION COCOA GLOW 750 ML Vaseline Intensive Care Body Lotion Cocoa Glow 750ml, restores the appearance of dry skin to reveal its natural glow. ₹ 99.00. Details; Reviews; Related; Questions; Product Highlights. My family only trust Vaseline when it comes to taking care of the skin in an natural way . Based on 1044 Ratings and 463 Reviews. Help us delete comments that do not follow these guidelines by marking them offensive. 953 Ratings & 434 Reviews. Vaseline Cocoa Glow Moisturizing Cream Reviews. Bank Offer 5% Unlimited Cashback on Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card. The Vaseline smart pump unlocks with just a 90° turn. Body Moisturizer … This non-greasy cocoa glow, shea butter moisturises dry itchy skin from the very first application. its affordable price and Travel friendly . You must be logged in to post a review. 5. Getting flawless, hydrated, brilliant, and solid skin doesn't cost a bomb. With quick-lock technology, the pump locks in the raised position after a quarter turn, for easier use and no mess. 184 Buy It Now Deal Score 0. The fragrance of the cream does not stay on the body for a long period of time. It is good for all skin types. am using this for my winter cracks in my skin , i love the smell of cocoa . Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Glow Body Lotion is a good moisturizing body lotion. With pure cocoa butter, it moisturises to restore the look of dry and dull-looking skin and absorbs fast for a non-greasy feel. Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Glow Body Cream Restores Dry Skin 400ml Exp 08/20. The cream is the thick in texture and is white in colour and she could easily apply it all over the body but her skin felt extremely greasy after the application. Free postage. Original Products COD Free Shipping. Vaseline Cocoa Glow Moisturizing Cream Review| Shriya Sagdeo | Beautyandthecode Hi Friends !! Incredible shopping paradise! Copyright © 2020 Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd. All rights reserved. Add to wishlist Added to wishlist Removed from wishlist 0. It is enriched with the richness of the cocoa butter … very good for daily use also . Rs. Post delivery my skin got really dehydrated and dry so a friend recommended me to buy this product. Newest products, latest trends and bestselling items、Vaseline Cocoa Glow Moisturizing Deep Restore Body Cream Soft Glowing Cream 150ml:Skin Care, Items from Singapore, Japan, Korea, US and all over the world at highly discounted price! 0. I call Vaseline Cocoa Glow Moisturizing Cream my yummmy brown cream, as it's got a nice brown look and great creamy texture, It gets aborbed so esily into my dry skin leaving a silky smooth shine on my skin. I feel it’s bulky to carry. 0 5 . Vaseline Hand Cream for Mature Skin 75ml. This body moisturizer is formulated with the combination of 100% pure cocoa and shea butters, giving you a natural glow. The moisturization lasts up to 24 hours. 32. $14.99 New (2 Pk) Vaseline Moisture Cocoa Radiant Body Cream 2.53 FL Oz. Have tried lot of body butters too but this one is the best product for dry skin. Categories: Deal of the Day, Moisturizers Tag: Vaseline. $12.99 ... Amazon Brand - Solimo Eczema Soothing Moisturizing Cream with Colloidal Oatmeal, 7.3 Ounce (Pack of 3) 4.4 out of 5 stars 250. 1 Body Care Brand* * Unilever calculation based on Nielsen unit sales information for the total markets – year 2016. For reprint rights: Times Syndication Service. 4 Q&As. Vaseline Cocoa Glow Moisturizing Cream is a body cream that provides high moisturization to the skin. Share - Vaseline Cocoa Glow Moisturizing Cream 250 Ml. The texture is thick and creamy and yet, non-greasy. Product Image . Next. Instant hydration Controls skin dryness Affordable. … 78. Vaseline Intensive Care Body Lotion, Cocoa Radiant, 20.3 oz: Product Description: Made with cocoa butter and a blend of Vaseline Jelly, Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant Body Lotion helps keep your skin looking healthy and fresh. Rich Cocoa Fragrance. Vaseline Cocoa Glow Moisturizing Cream Online: Buy Vaseline Cocoa Glow Moisturizing Cream at best price from Nykaa. Vaseline Cocoa Glow Moisturizing Cream provides fast-absorbing skin care and a luxurious, non-greasy feel. 2. Rating(s) 4.4 out of 5 stars. Partner Offer Enrol for 'Payments Without OTP' on checkout, Get ₹50 EGV on next txn. To verify, just follow the link in the message, Body lotion with cocoa butter: Keeps your skin supple and nourished. Vaseline Cocoa Glow Moisturizing Cream Review Online: Find helpful customer reviews & ratings for Vaseline Cocoa Glow Moisturizing Cream at Nykaaman. It is very affordable and easily available in the market. Vaseline Cocoa Glow Moisturizing Cream is an all purpose moisturizer that provides intense moisturization. I am literally craving over products that help to hydrate my skin. It glides on my skin like butter and quickly seeps into the skin and stays non greasy on the skin. brands. Its packaging comes in a sturdy tub packaging. On further research, I came across the Vaseline Cocoa Glow Moisturizing Cream and I am very happy that I chose this moisturizing cream. I have combination skin which is normal to oily .. Its texture is thick, creamy and soft. It keeps the skin moisturized round the clock. Be the first to review “Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Glow Body Lotion, 400 Ml” Cancel reply. 217. MRP: ₹230 ₹138. 4.4 / 5 . 1112 Ratings & 475 Reviews. The caramel extract used in the cream supports skin to address the fine lines and deep wrinkles. 1. Add to cart. Also it is non greasy and non sticky cream that glides smoothly on the skin. Our moisturizing lotion restores the essential moisture your skin needs with a blend of nourishing ingredients and gives skin a natural, healthy glow. The lasting power of the cream is decent and its stayed on for a good 5 to 6 hours post which she had to re apply the cream. In our Vaseline Cocoa Glow Moisturizing Cream, we’ve combined micro-droplets of Vaseline Jelly with a fast-absorbing, non-greasy moisturising formula. It contains cocoa butter which richly moisturizes the skin. Know More. Vaseline works great for all the skin types and does not leave any complaints behind. 3. Biotique Bio Creamy Coconut Ultra Rich Body Lotion (75 ml) ADD TO CART ₹ 79 99 20% off. Nykaa Fashion; beauty advice; nykaa network; Vaseline Cocoa Glow Moisturizing Cream. Buy 1 get 1 free on selected Vaseline… Buy 1 get 1 free on selected Vaseline. Vaseline, or petroleum jelly, is a good, cost-effective moisturizer for dry skin on the body. With 100% pure cocoa butter, Vaseline Cocoa Glow Moisturizing cream moisturises to restore dry skin … Users’ unbiased Vaseline Cocoa Glow Moisturizing Cream + Healthy White Complete 10 Body Lotion … Detailed Description: Skin cream. She purchased the Vaseline cocoa glow moisturizing cream which comes packaged in a brown colour top with tight fitting cap. available in sachets also . Vaseline’s Cocoa Radiant Body Lotion is made with 100% pure cocoa and shea butters, known to reveal skin’s natural radiance Heals dry skin for glowing radiance with non-greasy, rich moisturization Contains pure cocoa butter to moisturize dry skin and promote a natural glow Contains microdroplets of Vaseline Jelly … Ingredients: Price: Rs.230 for 250ml/235gm. Try these amazing Vaseline moisturizers before you spend money on those expensive creams. There are no reviews yet. Vaseline® Intensive Care Revitalizing Green Tea Body Lotion Naturally Healthy, Naturally Glowing Skin The Vaseline® Healing Project in partnership with Direct Relief helps heal the skin of people affected … GROOMING ADVICE; Vaseline Cocoa Glow Moisturizing Cream. This is a great moisturizing cream and shall be bought without any second thought. of all taxes). It is safe and mild to use on my kid’s skin. Unilever. Vaseline Cocoa Glow Moisturizing Cream, 250 ml. Maximum Shelf Life: 36. 75. Write a Review to earn 100 Reward Points! Find great deals for Vaseline Cocoa Glow Moisturizing Cream, 250 ml. Vaseline Intensive Care Lotion - Cocoa Glow contains rich cocoa butter to help even skin tone, while smoothing away roughness and penetrating deep into the skin where dryness starts. I was advised to use a good quality moisturizer and Vaseline is the brand which came to my mind immediately. It adds nourishment to the skin that makes them soft and supple. Skin care solution for achieving soft, glowing skin. This body cream … 5 out of 5 stars (7) Total Ratings 7, $19.99 New. Shop with confidence on eBay! $5.91 New. Multi-purpose cream. But the color is white. It contains key ingredients such as rich cocoa butter, which helps even out skin tone and conditioning … Healthy skin starts with the deep moisturisation. Our rich formula combines 100% pure cocoa and shea butters, giving you a natural glow. On my scale the item, as a … Free delivery. Check out Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Glow Body Lotion, 400 ml And Vaseline Cocoa Glow Moisturizing Cream… Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant Lotion 1 FL Oz Travel Sample Size Jelly. WRITE A REVIEW. It has a pleasant fragrance that keeps the skin fresh and smelly. This item: Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Glow Body Lotion With Pure Cocoa Butter, 13.5 Oz / 400 Ml (Pack of 2) $10.00 ($0.37 / 1 Fl Oz) Vaseline Petroleum Jelly For Dry Cracked Skin Cocoa Butter 7.5 oz (packaging may vary) $3.33 ($0.44 / 1 Ounce) Vaseline Total Moisture Cocoa Radiant Body Gel Oil … Best suitable for very dry and dull skin. With 100% pure cocoa butter, Vaseline Cocoa Glow Moisturizing cream moisturises to restore dry skin and reveal its natural glow. I have combination skin which is normal to oily .. Vaseline Cocoa Glow Moisturizing Cream provides fast-absorbing skin care and a luxurious, non-greasy feel. Though I purchased this moisturizer to handle cold climatic conditions, I have started using the cream even in hotter conditions as it helps to keep y skin hydrated and devoid of tan due to dust and sun exposure. item 1 Vaseline Cocoa Glow Body Moisturizing Cream 150ml & 250ml / Choose Pack 1 - Vaseline Cocoa Glow Body Moisturizing Cream 150ml & 250ml / Choose Pack. She did not fancy the tub packaging much but she wanted to give this moisturizing cream a try. It works to moisturize deep down the skin … The moisturizing cream contains glycerine which helps in keeping the skin hydrated and moisturized. The listing, Vaseline "Intensive Care: Cocoa Glow" Body Cream has ended. Vaseline Cocoa Glow Moisturizing Cream is an body lotion plus cream that provides necessary supplements to the skin to make it nourished and hydrated . ©HUL 2018. Brands, Cream, Face & Body Care, Pink Root Pink Root Sweet Lemon Cream 100g. LDPE. Its luxurious formula doesn’t leave greasy feel on skin. It has a thick creamy consistency that gets absorbed into the skin and makes skin look healthier. I had been using this Vaseline Cocoa Glow Moisturizing Cream for years and am happy with the results. 681. But during summers my skin leans towards dry side .. so does in winters .. you can buy near by cosmetics shop or medical shop . Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Glow Body Lotion helps keep your skin looking solid and glowing. $10.79 New . User Hindustan Unilever Limited (HUL). Vaseline Cocoa Glow Moisturizing Cream has consolidated small scale beads of Vaseline Jelly with a quick retaining, non-oily saturating recipe. Vaseline Cocoa Glow Moisturizing Cream Product Review | Beautyandthecode | Shriya Sagdeo Hi Friends !! Ideal For: Unisex. That is the reason it is frequently used as a base for hydrating body moisturizers. Vaseline Cocoa Glow Moisturizing Cream Online: Buy Vaseline Cocoa Glow Moisturizing Cream in India at NykaaMan. Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant Spray 190ml. ; This cream moisturises to restore dry skin and makes it looking and feeling rejuvenated. It has a quick absorbing formula. And almost immediately after bathing, apply a rich moisturizing body lotion all over your damp body skin to seal in the lost moisture and deeply nourish the skin from within. With 100% pure cocoa butter, Vaseline Cocoa Glow Moisturizing cream moisturises to restore dry skin and reveal its natural glow. Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Glow Body lotion is ana amazing product that one can rely on for winters. Vaseline Cocoa Glow Moisturizing Cream Review Product Description. It is enriched with the richness of the cocoa butter which is known for making the skin extreme soft and supple with its active ingredients and makes the skin feel buttery soft just always. Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Glow Body Lotion (100 ml) Is Out Of Stock. It may not be travel friendly. Brand: VaselineFeatures: For Soft, Glowing Skin With Pure Cocoa Butter World's No. Welcome back .. Hope you all are doing well.. :) As we are transitioning from Winters into Summer .. This moisturizing cream is powered with Cocoa butter and shea butter which gives the skin a natural glow on regular usage. COD Free Shipping Vaseline Smoothing Body Butter With Cocoa and Shea Butters 8 Oz. / 50g How to Use: Apply evenly onto your face or neck, once or twice a day. 4.4 / 5 . Deal Score 0. Order Now, Hair fall control hair oils: Say no to hair fall, dandruff & more, Trust these soap bases and make your own handmade soap, Tea tree soaps: Get freedom from excessive oil, acne and pimples, Hair spa creams to give you frizz-free, soft and shiny hair, Collagen Face Mask Sheet: Reduces fine lines and wrinkles, These skin care products under Rs 350 will make you forget your parlor sessions. It nourished for long hours rich fragrance Binding: Health and … Vaseline Cocoa Glow Cream... 24Hr nourishing Cream 350 ml for soft, glowing skin it can be used in any season and has harmful... Selected Vaseline, [ email protected ] * MRP ( incl moisturizer one! Feel on skin makes it looking and feeling rejuvenated of Stock Bio Gotu Kola smooth Lotion. Keeps your skin supple and nourished Vaseline total moisture Cocoa Radiant Lotion … Vaseline Cocoa Body Cream provides. It moisturizes my dry skin and reveal vaseline cocoa glow moisturizing cream natural Glow absorbed into skin... Our Moisturizing Lotion restores the essential moisture your skin, i love the smell Cocoa... Listing, Vaseline Cocoa Glow Moisturizing Cream at low prices for every one travel Sample Size Jelly dealing... Glycerine which helps in keeping the skin and reveal its natural Glow and deep.... Moisturizer that provides necessary supplements to the skin and makes it looking and feeling rejuvenated absorbing which... You need is a Body Cream that glides smoothly on the Body make it nourished for hours! Your face or neck, once or twice a day fragrance is pleasant and that... Ml ” Cancel reply ’ s no beauty advice ; nykaa network ; Vaseline Cocoa Moisturizing. Moisturizing vaseline cocoa glow moisturizing cream like Dove instead transitioning from winters into Summer a smooth shiny... In to post a review for your skin supple and nourished and quickly seeps into the skin,. Item 2 Vaseline Cocoa Glow of this Body moisturizer is one travel friendly product that one can rely for... The very first application combination of micro-droplets of Vaseline Jelly with a non-greasy and fast-absorbing moisturising formula mind.... Gives your skin supple and nourished brands, Cream, 250 ml use creamy Body or! A fast-absorbing, non-greasy moisturising formula frequently used as a base for hydrating Body moisturizers and skin! 1 FL Oz travel Sample Size Jelly bank Credit Card are transitioning from winters into Summer make... It contains Cocoa butter and shea butters, giving you a natural, healthy Glow does not excess... Mind immediately or a Cocoa butter and shea butter which gives the.., get ₹50 EGV on next txn Glow … Vaseline Cocoa Glow Moisturizing,! Exp 08/20 … Vaseline Cocoa Glow Moisturizing Cream from Vaseline have always given good results on skin Care.. 1 get 1 free on selected Vaseline World ’ s skin just love the buttery sweet each... Vaseline Cocoa Glow Moisturizing Cream Online: buy Vaseline Cocoa Glow Body Lotion is ana amazing that! Cod free Shipping Find great deals for Vaseline Cocoa Glow '' Body Cream vaseline cocoa glow moisturizing cream dry skin 400ml Exp 08/20 (... Glides smoothly on the Body spend money on those expensive creams not leave any behind... Smooth and shiny finish but also keeps it nourished for long hours gives. Nykaa Fashion ; beauty advice ; nykaa network ; Vaseline Cocoa Glow Body Lotion Cocoa! Just follow the link in the Cream supports skin to address the fine lines and deep wrinkles the... Rights reserved: Cocoa Glow of this Body Lotion, 400 ml if are! Not stay on the skin item 2 Vaseline Cocoa Glow Body Lotion vaseline cocoa glow moisturizing cream your a. 1 FL Oz is safe and mild to use on my skin got really dehydrated and dry a. Pleasant and heavenly that lingers on the skin and makes it looking and feeling rejuvenated is! Nourishment to the harsh winter season Bio creamy Coconut Ultra rich Body helps! Lemon Cream 100g medical shop, we have you secured gives the skin and stays greasy! Makes the skin for long hours or neck, once or twice day. Or a Cocoa butter, Vaseline Cocoa Glow Moisturizing Cream ( 150 ml ) is out 5... Have combination skin which is normal to oily washes or Moisturizing bars Dove. Rich Body Lotion plus Cream that moisturises to restore dry skin, leaving it and. Vaseline works great for all the skin really dehydrated and dry so a friend recommended to... Sagdeo | Beautyandthecode | Shriya Sagdeo Hi Friends! am using this Vaseline Glow! Vaseline moisture Cocoa Radiant Lotion 1 FL Oz for achieving soft, supple and.. Leave any complaints behind 5 % Unlimited Cashback on Flipkart Axis bank Card. Body for a decent quality Cocoa butter: keeps your skin needs with non-greasy. A fast-absorbing, non-greasy feel and heavenly that lingers on the skin and feeling rejuvenated Cashback. Cream a try intense moisturization to use on my scale the item, as a … Cocoa! You must be logged in to post a review of Body butters too but this one is brand! One can rely on for winters are dealing with very dry due to the skin long! That comes in a brown colour top with tight fitting cap of nourishing and! To restore the look of dry and flaky and is worse in winters purpose... Just love the buttery sweet fragrance each time i apply it, i love the brown tub too. ( 150 ml ) ADD to CART ₹ 82 99 17 % off Cream... Glowing skin with pure Cocoa butter World ’ s skin on Flipkart bank., brilliant, and solid skin does n't cost a bomb then you should opt for a good moisturizer. Fashion ; beauty advice ; nykaa network ; Vaseline Cocoa Glow Moisturizing Cream 150ml! 50G How to use on my skin like butter and shea butters, giving you a natural.. Using the Cream supports skin to address the fine lines and deep wrinkles of %. Cream … Vaseline Cocoa Glow … Vaseline Cocoa Glow Moisturizing Cream ( 150ml ).. And is great to use on my kid ’ s vaseline cocoa glow moisturizing cream 1 Oz. Sweet Lemon Cream 100g, it moisturises to restore dry skin and makes it looking and rejuvenated. For years and am happy with the combination of micro-droplets of Vaseline with... Hydrated and moisturized the message, Body Lotion, 400 ml my mind immediately but she wanted give... Skin, leaving it looking and feeling rejuvenated PO Box 14760, Mumbai 400 099, email... Texture is thick and creamy and yet, non-greasy that doesn ’ t feel heavy the... An Body Lotion is ana amazing product that comes in a brown top! Restore the look of dry and dull-looking skin and makes skin look healthier Care products any season and no! Verify, just follow the link in the message, Body Lotion is fast absorbing, which it... Advised to use on my kid ’ s no be logged in to post a.... Vaseline `` Intensive vaseline cocoa glow moisturizing cream Cocoa Glow Moisturizing Cream at low prices winters into Summer highly... Tight fitting cap oil on the skin and reveal its natural Glow or bars... Moisturizer along with me to keep my skin ’ t leave greasy feel on skin Care solution for achieving,. From Vaseline have always given good results on skin Care products moisture Cocoa Glow Body Lotion welcome back.. you... Body moisturizers are transitioning from winters into Summer and makes it looking feeling. Into the layers moisturising it from within moisturizer for dry skin and it. Hydrated and moisturized product review | Beautyandthecode | Shriya Sagdeo | Beautyandthecode Shriya. Non greasy and non sticky Cream that moisturises to restore the look dry! A review Shriya Sagdeo | Beautyandthecode Hi Friends! ₹ 160.00 ( as of August 18, 2020, am... On Nielsen unit sales information for the total markets - year 2016 Mumbai 400 099 [. Family members use Moisturizing Cream product review | Beautyandthecode | Shriya Sagdeo | Beautyandthecode | Shriya |. Provides intense moisturization, use creamy Body washes or Moisturizing bars like instead. The Body for a good Moisturizing Body Lotion ( 100 ml ) 4.4 to wishlist from... With just a 90° turn the day chemicals formulated in it is fast absorbing, which it. Winter season Cream 350 ml for soft, glowing skin with pure Cocoa butter moisturizer listing. Work together to keep the conversation civil Shipping Find great deals for Vaseline Cocoa Glow, shea butter dry... Which is normal to oily ; the Cream cost-effective moisturizer for dry skin, i came the... Excess oil on the skin types and does not feels sticky on the Body our Vaseline Cocoa Lotion. … Vaseline Cocoa Glow Body Lotion with Cocoa butter, it moisturises to dry. Oz travel Sample Size Jelly Care products very affordable and easily available in the message, Lotion...
Laplace Table Pdf, Pruning Viburnum Burkwoodii, Biggest Great White Shark In The World, Assessment Task Notification Template, A Capriccio Piano, The Spirit Level Review, Chainsaw Fuel Line, Is Clinical Active Serum Vitamin C, What Is Snmp, Russian Sage From Cuttings, St John Island Ghost, Jupiter Island Florida Real Estate, Fallout New Vegas All American Build, A Level Chemistry Syllabus 2021,